An Intimate Inn in the Hub of High-Tech Innovation
- Welcome tray in-room featuring freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts and bottled water.
- Freshly Prepared Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine Hour & Hors D'oeuvres, Monday - Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
35% off. Book Early, Save MoreView details
& Book Now
It pays to be an early bird. The earlier you book, the more you save. Receive 12%-35% off
*The rate is fully non-cancelable and non-refundable.Book Now
Winter Special 16% OffView details
& Book Now
Save 16% off per night on your stay of two nights or more!
Book Here Now!Book Now
Classical Music for the Holiday Season
When a particularly talented ensemble performs beautiful classical music, the audience can feel like they have been taken transported back to the heights of the greatest composers of all time. On December 20, 2018, San Francisco’s Voices of Music will be performing their interpretations of virtuoso baroque concertos at the Community School of Music and Arts. Tateuchi Hall, at the Community School, is located only about half an hour from the Menlo Park Inn. Voices of Music is an extremely popular early music ensemble with over 30 million YouTube fans all across the world. The group masterfully performs selections from some of the most famous composers in history like Vivaldi and Bach. The show is the perfect outing to get your holiday season started. There is just something about classical music that sets the mood for an enjoyable holiday filled with visits from family and plenty of time spent with loved ones.