- Welcome tray in-room featuring freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts and bottled water.
- Freshly Prepared Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine Hour & Hors D'oeuvres, Monday - Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
35% off. Book Early, Save MoreView details
& Book Now
It pays to be an early bird. The earlier you book, the more you save. Receive 12%-35% off
Autumn SpecialView details
& Book Now
Leaf your troubles behind at Menlo Park Inn. Stay September through October and enjoy 13% off your stay when you book a minimum of 3 nights.Book Now
With just four games remaining on the schedule this season, the Stanford Cardinal football team needs to win at least two of those games to secure a Bowl game appearance. Of those four games, two are at home at Stanford Stadium, just 10 minutes from Menlo Park Inn. The first, against in-state rival California, will take place on November 23. The second, against the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame, is scheduled for November 30. Led by quarterback Davis Mills, running back Cameron Scarlett, wideout Connor Wedington, linebacker Andrew Pryts, and cornerback Paulson Adebo, the team still has high hopes for a postseason appearance. Head coach David Shaw is sure to have the team ready for these end of season battles, so you will not want to miss your chance to witness their postseason push in person. There is truly nothing quite like late-season college football.