- Welcome tray in-room featuring freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts and bottled water.
- Freshly Prepared Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine Hour & Hors D'oeuvres, Monday - Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
A Museum as Sweet as Candy
The Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia is the perfect place to experience the nostalgia of old toys, classic collectibles, and, of course, Pez. Located less than half an hour from the Menlo Park Inn, the museum has every Pez dispenser ever sold, the world’s largest Pez dispenser, and even dispensers featuring celebrity autographs. Your admission to the Pez museum also gets you access to the Classic Toys and the Banned Toys museum. The former is home to items like an original Mr. Potato Head, early versions of Legos and Barbie dolls, and even the very first comic book ever written. The latter contains “dangerous” toys like lawn darts, the amazing Atomic Energy Lab, and even a Cabbage Patch Doll that eats children. Currently, there are also exhibits on TV remotes and toy ray guns on display. This unique museum is the perfect place to get in touch with your inner child while seeing some of your favorite toys from your childhood.