- Welcome tray in-room featuring freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts and bottled water.
- Freshly Prepared Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine Hour & Hors D'oeuvres, Monday - Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
Hayward Zucchini Festival
Zucchinis are probably the most popular summer squash in the country, and on August 18-19, they will be celebrated at the Hayward Zucchini Festival. The unique festival takes place at Southland Mall which is only about 35 minutes from the Menlo Park Inn. This weekend-long festival features live music on 4 different stages, children’s games and activities areas, booths selling arts and crafts, and plenty of delicious food and drinks. Of course, zucchinis are the stars of the show. Throughout the festival, you can try zucchini inspired dishes like zucchini fries, zucchini bread, and even zucchini cakes. You would be surprised by how creative the different cooks can get with the versatile vegetable. Don’t forget to check out the various contests like the longest zucchini and the always popular strangest shaped zucchini. The Hayward Zucchini Festival is an annual event that the entire family is sure to enjoy.