- Welcome tray in-room featuring freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts and bottled water.
- Freshly Prepared Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine Hour & Hors D'oeuvres, Monday - Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
A Church for Everyone
The Stanford Memorial Church is one of the oldest and most famous interdenominational churches in the United States. Jane Stanford built the church as a way to memorialize her husband, Leland. Since its opening in 1903, Stanford Memorial Church has been open to believers of all kind, in an effort to meet the spiritual needs of the entire Stanford community. This unique cathedral is only about 15 minutes from the Menlo Park Inn, and the architecture alone is worth the short drive. Even now, multi-faith and a variety of Christian services are offered at the church. Visitors can walk around the church at their leisure or you can take a guided tour every Friday afternoon. These docent-led tours provide interesting information about the history of this beautiful church. Be sure to keep your eyes open for the five organs in the church as well as the quatrefoils, which are carved ancient religious symbols.