An Intimate Inn in the Hub of High-Tech Innovation
- Welcome tray in-room featuring freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts and bottled water.
- Freshly Prepared Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine Hour & Hors D'oeuvres, Monday - Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
35% off. Book Early, Save MoreView details
& Book Now
It pays to be an early bird. The earlier you book, the more you save. Receive 12%-35% off
*The rate is fully non-cancelable and non-refundable.Book Now
Winter Special 16% OffView details
& Book Now
Save 16% off per night on your stay of two nights or more!
Book Here Now!Book Now
Hit the Ice
In recent years, the San Jose Sharks have been one of the most consistent and exciting teams in the entire NHL. In fact, they reached the Stanley Cup Finals as recently as 2016. The Sharks have had a strong start to this season, and they are hoping for another Stanley Cup appearance. This time, however, they plan on hoisting the cup to end the season. With players like Erik Karlsson, Joe Thornton, Brent Burns, Joe Pavelski, Logan Couture, and Evander Kane, Coach Peter DeBoer thinks that this could finally be the Sharks’ year to win it all. The team’s beautiful home arena, the SAP Center, is only about half an hour from the Menlo Park Inn, and all of the hard-hitting action is definitely worth the drive. This month alone, you can see the Sharks take on the Calgary Flames, Nashville Predators, St. Louis Blues, Toronto Maple Leafs, Edmonton OIlers, and Vancouver Canucks on their home ice.