- Welcome tray in-room featuring freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts and bottled water.
- Freshly Prepared Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine Hour & Hors D'oeuvres, Monday - Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
35% off. Book Early, Save MoreView details
& Book Now
It pays to be an early bird. The earlier you book, the more you save. Receive 12%-35% off
Autumn SpecialView details
& Book Now
Leaf your troubles behind at Menlo Park Inn. Stay September through October and enjoy 13% off your stay when you book a minimum of 3 nights.Book Now
On Saturday, October 26, you and your family will definitely want to participate in the annual Halloween Hoopla event in Downtown Menlo Park. Those dressed in a costume are invited to participate in the parade through Fremont Park which is only about half a mile from the Menlo Park Inn. After the parade, the kids are given trick or treat bags to collect candy and other treats from stores in Downtown Menlo Park. Throughout the exciting event, which runs from 11 am until 2 pm, there will also be plenty of crafts, games, and even a magic show at Fremont Park. The Halloween Hoopla is one family-friendly Halloween activity that you are sure to start adding to the calendar every year. It has become one of the most popular family events in Menlo Park, and the fun, games, and Halloween spirit are the main reasons why.