- Welcome tray in-room featuring freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts and bottled water.
- Freshly Prepared Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine Hour & Hors D'oeuvres, Monday - Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
Fall and NFL football seem to be synonymous these days. Attending an NFL game in person is one of the most exciting experiences that football fans can have. The local San Francisco 49ers have had a rough start this season, but there is still time for a turnaround. Their home field, Levi’s Stadium, is one of the newer and most beautiful stadiums in the entire NFL and is only about 25 minutes from the Menlo Park Inn. Even though the season hasn’t gone as planned so far, the 49ers have some incredible talent on the team like running back Carlos Hyde, safety Eric Reid, and wide receiver Pierre Garcon. In the next couple of months, the 49ers have matchups with opponents like the New York Giants, Seattle Seahawks, Tennessee Titans, and Jacksonville Jaguars. The San Francisco 49ers are a historic franchise, and you have a chance to see who the next batch of superstars will be for this team.