- Welcome tray in-room featuring freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts and bottled water.
- Freshly Prepared Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine Hour & Hors D'oeuvres, Monday - Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
The Clock is Ticking
Off the Couch is an Escape Room Adventure experience that is quickly becoming one of the most popular group activities in the Bay Area. Conveniently located only about 25 minutes from the Menlo Park Inn, Off the Couch has 3 traditional-style escape rooms, Conspiracy, Inheritance: Tesla’s Secret, and Excalibur. In the first, Conspiracy, you and your group must solve some of the biggest mysteries of our time before all of the clues disappear forever. The second, Inheritance, features clues left behind by famous inventor Nikola Tesla that lead the way to his hidden fortune. The last room, Excalibur, takes place in the world of King Arthur, and you must prove your worthiness to claim the legendary sword. In addition, Off the Couch features 2 virtual reality escape rooms experiences, Escape the Lost Pyramid and Beyond Medusa’s Gate, that are both set in the world of popular video game franchise Assassin's Creed.