An Intimate Inn in the Hub of High-Tech Innovation
- Welcome tray in-room featuring freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts and bottled water.
- Freshly Prepared Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine Hour & Hors D'oeuvres, Monday - Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
Microbrews for You
Microbreweries are fast becoming some of the most popular places to hang out, sample some delicious food, and try some new beers. During your stay at the Menlo Park Inn, you may want to stop by some of the following microbreweries, especially if you consider yourself a beer lover.
Freewheel Brewing Company - This United Kingdom style brewery is located only about 10 minutes away. Be sure to try the Big V AMber, Mind the Gap, and the Hoppier Shade of Pale offerings.
Devils Canyon Brewery - This popular brewery is only about 15 minutes from the Menlo Park Inn. Enjoy a sampling of beers including Full Boar Scotch Ale, Silicon Blonde Ale, Deadicated Amber Ale, and Beer Kitty Kolsch.
Tied House - A bit farther away at 20 minutes, Tied House is an interesting brewery and cafe. Their specialties like New World Wheat, Alpine Gold, Passionfruit Ale, and Cascade Amber are all sure to become some of your favorite beers in the entire country.