- Welcome tray in-room featuring freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts and bottled water.
- Freshly Prepared Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine Hour & Hors D'oeuvres, Monday - Thursday 5pm-7pm
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers in Lobby
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
12% Just For YouView details
& Book Now
Enjoy 12% off of the lowest rate ANYWHERE OUT THERE.
Book here now!Book Now
Autumn SpecialView details
& Book Now
Leaf your troubles behind at Menlo Park Inn. Stay September through October and enjoy 13% off your stay when you book a minimum of 3 nights.Book Now
Scaring Up Some Fun in Menlo Park
During the month of October, things get a little spooky around here. If you’re looking for some frighteningly fun activities that are also family friendly, we suggest you check out these upcoming festivals in and around Menlo Park:
Halloween Spooky Carnival
A Menlo Park tradition ten years running, this carnival at the Onetta Harris Community Center delights children with snacks, candy, games, a costume contest, and face painting. Thursday, October 26, 4 – 6 P.M. Address: 100 Terminal Ave., Menlo Park, CA 94025
The annual costume parade from downtown Menlo Park to Fremont Park. Enjoy games, crafts, live magic and music acts. Children are invited to trick-or-treat at participating Menlo Park shops. Saturday, October 28, 11 – 2 P.M. The parade begins behind Cheeky Monkey at the Maloney Street parking lot.
A family-friendly festival of costumes, crafts, and games in Pioneer Park. As usual, there will also be an outdoor screening of a Halloween cult classic. Saturday, October 28, 1 – 3 P.M. Address: 1146 Church St, Mountain View, CA 94041