- Complimentary Welcome Goodie Bags
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Keurig Coffee Maker with Starbucks Coffee in room
- Complimentary Newspapers
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby (24 hours)
Save 20% on Sunday StaysView details
& Book Now
Heading our way this summer? Make it even more fun with our special discount every Sunday in August. Simply book between July 15 – August 28, 2016 using rate code SUNNY and save 20% on your Sunday only stay at the Menlo Park Inn.Book Now
Summer Sunshine Savings - 14% offView details
& Book Now
Planning your summer travel? Enjoy a 14% discount when you stay July 11th - August 31st with our Summer Seasonal special.
*Based on availability. Stay must include a Sunday or Thursday.Book Now
12% Just For YouView details
& Book Now
Enjoy 12% off of the lowest rate ANYWHERE OUT THERE.
Book here now!Book Now
Palo Alto's Best Brunch Spots
Everyone loves brunch, especially Californians! Choosing between the many brunch spots in Palo Alto can be overwhelming, but I’ve narrowed it down so you can enjoy more time eating pancakes and less time researching them.
Here are my top three Palo Alto brunch spots:
1) Joanie’s Cafe: Voted "best breakfast" in Palo Alto 2012 through 2015, Joanie’s Cafe is on the top of my brunch list. With a variety of delicious entrees to choose from, hands down I recommend the savory steak and eggs. And for a sweet finish, the Parisian Brioche French Toast will make your morning much brighter!
405 S California Ave, Palo Alto, CA, 94306
2) Pastis: A restaurant and a wine bar, Pastis is a little piece of France right in the heart of Palo Alto.
Serving delicious French delights such as chocolate croissants and French breads stuffed with fresh strawberries and jam topped with powdered sugar, it’s hard to choose just one thing from the menu.
447 California Avenue, Palo Alto
3) Crepevine: As many times as I have been here, I never get tired of Crepevine. The crepes are amazing and with eighteen different savory or sweet crepes to choose from, you will find the perfect one with your name on it.
367 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA, 94301